Monday, January 29, 2007

Blog problems

I kept trying and trying to post over the weekend with no luck (apart from that testing one!). I'm hoping this one will work....

Had a lovely day on Saturday as Jemma and family came to play - brought us a ton of yummy food, good music, good company! Jem taught me how to wear my sling properly which was a godsend. I wrote a whole entry about it but lost it twice....so I'm hoping Jemma will write some on her blog.

Have discovered a new favourite song - Grace Kelly by Mika - all of us have been bopping round the kitchen to it. LOVE it.

Today Rob is at work and Oz is at nursery and it's just me and Toby - very calm and peaceful (though we had a rotten night - he was up every hour and a half). Midwife has just discharged us- Toby has put on a pound in a week! He was 8lbs1 last Monday but 9lbs today. Hoorah for my boobs - obviously doing what they oughta.

I daren't write any more in case it doesn't work and I'll have lost it all again.......will now go and try and answer comments on the it's all about you post.....fingers crossed!

No comments: