Monday, September 11, 2006

Hello...remember me?

I know. I haven't time to fart these days....let alone blog.

And I haven't taken any pics though I meant to. I've taken some of Oscar though! But blogger is being an arse when I try and upload them so I'm going to use Hello so they'll be on the post above...

I had something to say by blogging....erm...Oh YES!!

I have my scan on Wednesday.....where I should find out if 2Bee is pink or blue....and I want your guesses please!

So leave it in my comments - let's see who is psychic.....

2nd day of the LAB tomorrow - pray for customers. I leafleted in Dulwich Park all afternoon so I live in hope...

I want to go to bed early but I can't - stupidly put a joint of pork in the oven to cook (only £1.85 in Sainsburys for a massive joint) but it won't be cooked till 11pm (I plan to have it cold tomorrow) and even though my clever cooker will turn itself off at the precise time, it will also beep incredibly loudly to tell me it's done so. So I either go to bed now and get woken up, go downstairs, turn the bloody thing off and go back to bed....or stay awake until the (oh so late) hour of 11 - which for me is an hour past bedtime....

Decisions decisions....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl! It's gonna be a girl!

EG said...

I think it's a lil pink bundle too! I love the pics of Oscar, Jade sends him (and you) all her love! Joe sends you a massive sloppy kiss! So do I!!! XXXXXXXXXX

Dixie said...

I'm thinking she's a girl too!

So long, farewell! said...

My dreams keep telling me girl for you (I've seen her twice now!) but my gut says another little boy... can I vote one for each :o)

Hope LAB is fab tomorrow

xxx

PS - Want a bump pic please, no excuses :o)

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna go against the crowd and say you're going to have a boy. :)

i have to be contrary. sorry bout that ;)

janice

Clare said...

I think boy, dunno why?
Are you gonna spill the beans?

Al said...

As I've said before I'm leaning towards another blue bundle.

alx

Anonymous said...

I'm voting for girl..... will you tell us?
Ux