Saturday, January 01, 2011

My new year resolution....

I don't normally bother but have been quite inspired by a few of my friends last year who participated in PAD (photo a day) or project 365 - and managed to do it every day of 2010 - especially the lovely Clare

So I'm going to try and do it - post one picture a day. Since my lovely sister got me a cybershot camera for Christmas I have no excuse.....

So here is picture No 1....for the 1.1.11 My dad and my eldest son playing with my playmobil - my mother NEVER throws anything away and I'm very grateful for it! My sister and I used to spend hours playing playmobil - setting up elaborate tableaux in intricate detail. Toby and Oz just roleplay with it - usually aliens and dragons are involved......I've had the most fun today rebuilding it all and have chosen this pic to sum up my day....

No comments: