Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My new crush

Thanks to my lovely sister, Rob and I escaped to the movies on Saturday night. Rob saw Hellboy II. Funnily enough I didn't really want to spend £8.50 on that so luckily Miss Pettigrew Lives For A Day was on at the same time so I went to see that instead. And I'm so glad I did! It's a charming wonderful film. I love Amy Adams to pieces and she's brilliant in this. As is the phenomenal Frances McDormand. But it was Lee Pace who grabbed my heart...

Now I've seen Pushing Daisies - watched the first 3 episodes and it didn't grab me at all - I think my dislike of Anna Friel wouldn't let me like it even though I thought I would. And he didn't impress me in that at all - too nervy and geeky. Such a consummate actor he is! In Miss P he's a piano playing, singing, slightly bad but really good boy......and I'm in LUST! So here is a pic for you to enjoy. And if you want a lightweight but great romcom then go see Miss P - loved it.

1 comment:

So long, farewell! said...

I couldn't watch the show either cos of Ms Friel. I tried, I really did, but couldn't get past her IYKWIM.

Anyway, he is cute. Did you like the bloke from Chuck? I thought he was yum!

x