Sunday, June 01, 2008

Oo! I've been tagged....

the lovely Clare tagged me and I only just noticed.....

My Foundation:
Maybelline Mousse something or other but I rarely wear it - now I use bronzer

My Mascara:
It's a Maybelline great lash one -just like Clares and I'm wearing it now!

My Day Cream:
I don't moisturise.....eek! I always forget...

My Essential Beauty Product:
Flying Fox shower gel - does that count?

My Favorite Makeup Product:
Benetint

My Perfume:
A body shop rose smelling one or DKNY

My Nails:
Were lovely before I did the filming this week where they cut them all off

My Feet:
Grim - I have an ingrowing toenail - MUST go to the docs about it.....ouch!

My Hands:
Are small

Three Products to bring on a deserted island:

1. Factor 50 sunblock

2. Hair conditioner

3. Can I swap "product" for a life time supply of chocolate?

Women I admire for their beauty:
Gawd I don't know. My friend Debi - I was at her son's christening today and she looked absolutely radiant and beautiful.

Women with the Best Sense of Style:
Another friend - Julie - she's amazing.

My Ultimate Dream:
To be happy.

How Do I Define Womanhood:
An underappreciated sex....

My Favorite Fashion Publication:
As a plus size person I don't read fashion mags - there's NOTHING in there for me. Someone print a Vogue which has clothes in it for real people and I'll buy it. I skip the fashion pages in Heat magazine but read the rest...

I'm just not a very "product" woman am I - don' t have a beauty routine. I have children.....

1 comment:

So long, farewell! said...

Where are you hun? Hope you are okay.

Will try and ring later if the crew settle.

x