Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hello from Americaland!

Had a great flight- moved seats (while getting filthy looks from the other passengers!) and had 2 seats to myself - North West airlines has interactive controls for entertainment, even in economy so I got to watch whatever movies I chose and the ability to pause them and rewind...very civilised. Saw The Other Boleyn Girl and Definitely Maybe - 2 films I have wanted to see.

Arrived - unpacked a bit - was too excited to nap so we went shopping! Got some AMAZING bras that make my boobs look like they did before children (sigh) with the help of some strategic padding! And some of Sarah Jessica Parker's new fashion range Bitten
LOVE her style and the fact that they come in XXL! There wasn't much left in that size but I bought what they had and will be going to a different store to try and get more. Also got a bag and some earrings! I feel very stylish now with big knockers!

Sushi for dinner (of course) and in bed by 8pm which was midnight in my head so I did quite well considering I'd been up at 4.30am. Slept for 12 blissful hours.....and am up today, going to go to IHOP for brekkie (of course) and then who knows........

MISS the bubbas though

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay hope you carry on having a marvelous time!
My brother bought me back some Bitten t-shirts from his honeymoon in Ne York. I couldn't believe it when he told me the prices!

So long, farewell! said...

Glad you had a good flight and arrived okay - have a fabby fabby time and hurrah for SJP!

x

Clare Griffiths said...

Glad you are having a fab time! Can't wait to hear all about it.
x