Friday, April 11, 2008

Moxie's son is here

Had a phone call from Mum herself - she had a sweep yesterday and was already a little dilated and had some contractions when I spoke to her last night....they went in this morning at around 10am as she was contracting a lot and frequent (she'll tell you full details I'm sure)

He arrived at quarter past 2 today - Roxie was amazing and stayed throughout (which was lucky as Mox was terrified she'd be left alone as CF would have to care for her as no one was there). Her little boy was around 8lbs 9 - she wasn't 100% sure. She did it all on gas and air - SUPERSTAR! So she was tired but happy - bleeding a bit so they're keeping an eye on her but her son is fine. Midwives were lovely but she didn't get to go in the pool.

He has the most beautiful name, just like his sister but I'll let her tell you. She thanks you all for the good vibes and I'm sure will be back online asap. If I hear more I'll let you know.

Hoorah - welcome to the world baby boy!!!! And serious well done to Moxie!

2 comments:

Clare Griffiths said...

Yay! Good news!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us know! Hurray Hurray! UX