Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hello lurkers....

I recently remembered that I have sitemeter and was checking out my stats...I have more readers than I thought I did.....so amuse me - I hope I'm entertaining you with my dull little life....leave me a comment! De-lurk yourself. I know from Poppy's blog that there are national de-lurk days but I always seem to miss those....

So brighten up my week and say
Hello/Howdy/Oi! /Bonjour/ Guten Tag/ Hola/ Shwmai/ Minjhani/ Ciao/ As-salaam-aleykum/ Namaste/Sawubona /Zdravstvuyte/Jambo/ DzieƄ dobry/ Yo!


or anything else...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hella moi luvver, fram suffolk lass! Ux

So long, farewell! said...

Helloooo from a pervy lurker in Scotland... what are you wearing... Oh hang on... I don't lurk I post... sorry about that :o)

Hope you are okay chuck. When is a good time to ring you?

x

Anonymous said...

Delurking from Sunny (and hot) Florida! I enjoy reading about you and your boys...I am expecting my first little boy in November, Connor. : )

Anonymous said...

Didn't mean to be anonymous in my last comment!

Anonymous said...

My name is Amy and I am a lurker! No idea why I haven't commented before. See you Monday.

Amy x

dee said...

Hi there :) delurking too. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sal
I'm a lurker too!!
Good to see you last week!
xxxx