Wednesday, January 02, 2013

New Year's Resolution!

I've decided to get back on the Photo A Day project for 2013 - I did it in 2011 and it was brilliant but 2012 was a chaotic year and I just didn't manage to do it. But I'm determined to this year!
A great start to the year. My sister and her Missus have been here for Christmas and have spoilt me rotten. Yesterday particularly. They bought amazing stalls seats to see Matilda, bought me dinner and then champagne in the interval....I'm really so happy to have seen the best show on the West End - a great start to the year. I haven't been to the theatre for ages and this year I'm also getting to see Chorus Line. It's also my New Year Wish to get an acting job - and I'm working on my voice and a west end job would be the dream. Who knows. I'm trying to be optimistic and positive about the year ahead. 2012 was up and down. Quite hard emotionally and dead as far as acting work went. This year has to be better! And I'll be documenting it.

2 comments:

Crazy Knitting Fool said...

Best of luck to you in 2013.

Nic said...

Oooh I'm very jealous...I really want to go and see Matilda!! Can't wait to see your photos :)