Thursday, May 21, 2009

Paying it forward

One of my lovely Stonecutter chums Clover has issued this challenge! And I commented on her blog so I'm now in the game.....

The Rules:

I agree to send a lovely little something (or somethings) in the mail to the first three bloggers who post a comment on this entry. In turn, those three will post this Pay It Forward project on their blog, pick three people to send something to, and so on.

You have to promise you will post about this on your blog and link to mine.

Make sure to include your email address in the comment (if I don't have it already) so I can email you to request your shipping address.

If you don't have a blog...I don't want you to be excluded. Just make sure you leave your email address in the comments, and we'll agree to skip over the blog posting part. But you still have to pay it forward to three others!

If you are reading but not posting, now might be a fun time to de-lurk. :)

Ok now Clover (and Beege who is also playing) are doing home made crafty type thingies....I am not so gifted. I can't make ANYTHING (apart from noisy children) so I may be a bit flexible on the goodie front - I will attempt to get Oscar and Toby to help me do a little home made art, but I will also include something lovely too.....and British if I'm shipping abroad.....

So go on! Play with me!

No comments: