Saturday, July 12, 2008

The film I did a while ago....

I think I may have alluded to it but never mentioned what it was. I can now as it's up on the web. I have a VERY small role in Jane Campion's amazing film Bright Star. It's about John Keats and his love for Fanny Brawne. It's poetic, beautiful and wonderful and I have one line! And Toby is in it too - on my hip.

The website is up here and my name is on the cast list here!

I'm quite proud to have been part of it. Jane Campion is an amazing director and I cherish the few hours I got to spend working with her and seeing her process and vision. It won't be out till next year I'm sure but still - nice to have had an amazing job as my first one back since Toby. And nice that he got to be in it too - can't wait to see him....

1 comment:

Clare Griffiths said...

Just looked you up on the cast list! Well done. Really pleased for you. :)

xx