Thursday, August 02, 2007

A lovely lovely day!

Thank you for all the lovely wishes, facebook stuff and comments. Much appreciated.

Had a fantastic day. Got up and took Oz to nursery then went straight to Mum's. I meant to have a nap but was too excited so went to London straightaway. I went to Evans and spent ages mooching their sale - bought 2 tops - well one is more like a dress - will get pics and show you.

Then I had my haircut in a Pob again - much cooler on the back of my neck - again I will take pictures I promise.

Jumped in a taxi cos I love taxis - short ride to Covent Garden and then a scrumptious lunch of sushi - I mainly ate hand rolls - salmon skin and prawn tempura ones. Yummmm.

Then I mooched around the shops a bit but it was very hot and there were so many people - so got back to Mum's and had my nap then!

Got home to a living room full of pink and white balloons and a huge chocolate cake! Then we went out to dinner at a very swanky bistro place in Crystal Palace - Joanna's - and I had seared scallops and a very posh burger.

A perfect day really!

1 comment:

So long, farewell! said...

Glad you had a good day hun - balloons and cake & sushi! What a day! :o)

x